- Name: 21st Century Technologies Limited Building;
- Address: Corner of Admiralty Way and Babatunde Anjous Drive, Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos;
- Size: 5,000sqm;
- Floors: 6;
- Developers: 21st Century Technologies Limited;
- Status: Under Construction;
- Use: Mixed – Office and Private Residence;
- Architects: NLE Works;
- Published: August 2016. Updated: April 2017.
The 21st Century Technologies Limited building is a 5,000sqm mixed use project located on the corner of Admiralty Way and Babatunde Anjous Drive in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. The development was designed by NLE works and will include office and residential elements. According to the architect, the 6-floor building houses a variety of uses, including a commercial ground floor, a data centre, office floors and a private rooftop penthouse with sky garden. The cores in the building were strategically and efficiently placed to occupy exterior walls for maximum solar protection.
The offices will be used as the new HQ for 21st Century Technologies Limited, a Nigerian information communications and technology services provider who are presently located on Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Babatunde Anjous Street nearby.
21st Century Technologies Limited own residential and commercial properties bordering this new HQ. The mix of residential and commercial elements within this area indicates that 21st Century may be seeking to achieve a campus setting.