- Name: BUA Office Building;
- Address: Churchgate Street, off Adeola Hopewell Street in Victoria Island, Lagos;
- Developer: BUA Group;
- Main Contractor: Cappa & D’alberto;
- Architects: ECAD Architects;
- Structural Engineer: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited (MOA);
- Quantity Surveyor: Du-Franc & Partners;
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineers: Consultants Collaborative Partnership (CCP);
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Sub-Contractor: Lambert Electromec;
- Estimated Size: ±7,000sqm.
BUA Group is currently developing a 10 floor office development located on Churchgate Street beside the Churchgate 1 and 2 Towers. The skeleton for the structure had been completed and abandoned for many years, however it is believed that the BUA Group acquired the property to begin remedial works, cladding and more with the aim of using it as its new headquarters.
BUA Group is a top producer of foods and infrastructure in Nigeria with businesses in sugar, flour, pasta, edible oils, rice, cement, steel, real estate as well as ports and terminals. The conglomerate currently have their headquarters in a refurbished low-rise property on Adetokunbo Ademola Street in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The main contractor for this project is Cappa & D’alberto and ECAD were brought in as the architects.