- Name: Commercial Building;
- Location: Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos;
- Contractor: Formwork Limited;
- Developer: Private;
- Architect: Project Development Team;
- Size: 5,000m2
- Floor plate: c. 1,000m2 (including common areas);
- Floors: 4;
- Structural Engineer: Olatunji Abisoye & Associates;
- Mechanical and Electrical Consultant: OJ&T Consulting;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer: Megawatts Limited;
- Expected Completion: H2:2017.
- Updated: January 2018.
This modern and aesthetic 4-floor office development with dual accessibility from both Admiralty Way and Layi Yusuf Crescent in Lekki Phase 1 is finally nearing completion.
The building has an estimated gross leasable area of 5,000m2 and a typical floor plate is around 1,000m2 including communal areas. Each floor is designed with a flexible configuration of office spaces that allows single and multi-tenant options. The building also comprises floor to ceiling windows made with energy efficient tinted glass.
The ground floor to 3rd floor all share a similar layout, while the fourth/pent floor includes a mezzanine floor that is accessible via two staircases. The pent floor also opens up to a terrace.
The ground floor will comprise two receptions, with turnstile access for the respective entrances to the building and there will be parking spaces provided in front of both entrances. A 100 bay car park is also provided on a nearby site on Layi Yusuf Crescent.
See photos below.