- Name: Dangote Industries Limited Headquarters;
- Location: Ikoyi – Alfred Rewane Road (Kingsway Road);
- Architects: James Cubitt Architects;
- Floors: 18 – 24;
- Piling Contractors: Trevi Foundations (NIG) Limited;
- Developers: Dangote Industries Limited.
Dangote Industries Limited has commenced initial site clearing and piling works for their new global headquarters located on Alfred Rewane Road (Kingsway Road) in Ikoyi, Lagos. The site is located beside the former Ineh-Mic Auto Sales Shop, nearly opposite Rumens Road. (See where the property is located on the Real Estate Maps tool).
Currently, the conglomerate occupies multiple floors in Union Marble House, which is also on Alfred Rewane Road, but they also have other offices across the city. James Cubitt Architects, who are also tenants of Union Marble House, designed the development and Trevi Foundations (NIG) Limited is executing the piling and foundation work.
A contractor on site explained that the development would be within 18 and 24 floors, however we will confirm and update when we receive more information.