- Name: Dangote Industries Limited Headquarters;
- Location: Ikoyi – Alfred Rewane Road (Kingsway Road);
- Architects: James Cubitt Architects;
- Floors: 18;
- Piling Contractors: Trevi Foundations (NIG) Limited;
- Developers: Dangote Industries Limited;
- Main/EPC Contractor: Dangote Projects Limited;
- Project Manager: Dongote Industries Limited;
- Structural Engineers: MOA Limited;
- HVAC & Piped Services Engineer: KOA Consultants;
- Electrical Services Engineer: KOA Consultants;
- Quantity Surveyor: Tillyard Nigeria Limited;
- Interior: Aedas Interiors;
- ICT Consultants: Resourcery;
- Security Consultant: DFR Engineers;
- Concrete Frame: Phenix Advanced Engineering.
Dangote Industries Limited has commenced initial site clearing and piling works for their new global headquarters located on Alfred Rewane Road (Kingsway Road) in Ikoyi, Lagos. The site is located beside the former Ineh-Mic Auto Sales Shop, nearly opposite Rumens Road. Currently, the conglomerate occupies multiple floors in Union Marble House, which is also on Alfred Rewane Road, but they also have other offices across the city. James Cubitt Architects, who are also tenants of Union Marble House, designed the development and Trevi Foundations (NIG) Limited is executing the piling and foundation work.
Above ground, construction is about to commence with a subsidiary of Dangote Industries Limited, Dangote Projects acting as the main contractor. Given the size, the projects should take approximately 24 months to complete.
See the image below for a graphical illustration.