- Name: Dr. Charles Hammond’s Clinic;
- Location: Corner of Bisola Durosimi-Etti Drive and Admiralty Way;
- Developers/Client: Trust Hospital Limited;
- Beds: 90 – 136 (estimated);
- Main Contractor: Sharpoorji Pallonji Nigeria Ltd;
- Project Manager and Quantity Surveyors: Consol Associates;
- Architect: Interstate Architects;
- Structural Engineer: Soji Thomas & Partners Consulting Engineers;
- Clean Room Partition & Doors: GMP Technical Solutions;
- Mechanical & Engineering Consultant: Elens Konsult Consulting Engineers;
- Published: October 2016; Updated: March 2017.
The Dr. Charles Hammond Clinic is a private medical clinic development by Trust Hospital Limited, which is located on the corner of Admiralty Way and Bisola Durosimi-Etti Street in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. The proposed facility was designed by Interstate Architects, who were also involved with the design of University College Hospital, Ibadan in 1958 and Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Lagos in 1960. On completion, the new clinic is expected to offer between 90 – 136 beds.
The structure of the facility was developed over 10 years ago but no construction activity occurred on site until Me Cure Healthcare Limited leased a small portion of it a few years ago. See the image below.
The incomplete structure has now been acquired and new contractors, Sharpoorji Pallonji Nigeria Ltd have been appointed to complete it.
Sharpoorji Pallonji Nigeria Ltd are the main contractors for this project and they are well experienced in the development of quality healthcare facilities, especially in India. Construction is yet to start, however the contractors are slowly moving to site.