- Name: Admiralty Evercare Hospital;
- Location: Corner of Bisola Durosimi-Etti Drive and Admiralty Way;
- Developers/Client: Private Equity Investor;
- Beds: approx. 150 (Specific number unspecified);
- Main Contractor: Sharpoorji Pallonji Nigeria Ltd;
- Project Managers: Profica and Bovell Ross;
- Quantity Surveyors: FOAB UK Limited in association with FO.AB Partnership and O’Mahony Peel Rowney;
- Planning Consultants: Mepas & Prodel (Nig) Ltd;
- Architect: CARE Architects and Delano Architects;
- Civic & Structural Engineer: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited;
- MEP Engineers: CARE;
- Published: October 2016; Updated: April 2018.
Formerly known as the Dr. Charles Hammond Clinic, the Admiralty Evercare Hospital is a private healthcare development backed by international private equity capital. It is located on the corner of Admiralty Way and Bisola Durosimi-Etti Street in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. The structure of the facility was developed over 10 years ago but no construction activity occurred on site until Me Cure Healthcare Limited leased a small portion of it a few years ago. See the image below.
The incomplete structure was recently acquired and contractors, Sharpoorji Pallonji, who are well experienced in the development of quality healthcare facilities (especially in India) have been appointed to complete it.