- Name: Duchess Hospital;
- Location: Corner of Harold Shodipo Crescent and Joel Ogunnaike Street, Ikeja Government Reservation Area (GRA);
- Use: Hospital;
- Developer: Private;
- Contractor: BCL Construction and Civil Engineering;
- Architects: Quatro Architects;
- Structural Engineers: Geoconsult Associates;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: Shell Concepts.
The Duchess Hospital is a 7 storey/6-floor private hospital that is currently under construction in Ikeja GRA. It is located on the corner of Harold Shodipo Crescent and Joel Ogunnaike Street.
Duchess Hospital was designed by Quatro Architects and the main contractor is BCL Construction and Civil Engineering. Once completed, the hospital will provide approximately 7,200sqm of floor area, which indicates that it will have around 72 beds. According to the main contractors, additional parking is provided at basement level and the building is serviced with power generation, fresh water and sewage treatment plant.
The project will take an estimated 24 – 36 months to complete. Other hospitals nearby include Eko House Hospital, Genesis Hospital and Reddington Hospital among others.