- Name: Emerald Continental Hotel;
- Location: BIS Way, Oniru – Lagos
- Use: Hospitality:
- Developer: Emerald Continental Services Ltd, a subsidiary of ENL Consortium Ltd;
- Keys: 244;
- Main Contractor: Dori Construction;
- Project Manager: Envohygienix;
- Piling Contractor: Brunelli Construction;
- Quantity Surveyor: Shepherd Imhogiemhe & Partners;
- Building Services Engineer: Vicak Consult (Ltd);
- Structural Engineer: Habitech Engineering Ltd;
- Mechanical and Electronic Contractor: Etco.
Overground construction for The Emerald Continental Hotel project, located on BIS Way, Oniru, in proximity to The Palms Mall began earlier this year. Piling works were completed by Brunelli construction in 2014 but overground activity only commenced within the last 6 months.
When the announcement was made in Q2:2016, the ‘Emerald Grand Hotel & Spa’, Lagos was an opportunity for Carlson Rezidor (now The Radisson Group) to introduce their Quorvus Collection brand in Africa. The Quorvus Collection, however, has now been renamed the Radisson Collection and this project is not displayed as a pipeline project on The Radisson Group’s website. According to the same announcement, the hotel will include 244 luxury rooms, a signature destination restaurant and cocktail lounge on the 18th floor, extensive meeting and events spaces including a ballroom and a number of other food and drink outlets. The hotel will also feature an Amani Spa and private gym of 900sqm.
The Emerald Continental Hotel is being developed by Emerald Continental Services Ltd, a subsidiary of ENL Consortium Ltd.
We started tracking this project in 2014 and included it on our list of ongoing projects earlier this year.