- Name: Empire Court;
- Developer: Empire Court Estates Limited;
- Use: Residential;
- Floors: 9;
- Location: Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos – Nigeria;
- Main Contractor: Cappa & D’Alberto;
- Architects and Project Managers: Consultants Collaborative Partnership (CCP) and Dakota Designs;
- Structural Engineers: Consultants Collaborative Partnership;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: Consultants Collaborative Partnership;
- Quantity Surveyors: Constrworth Consult:
- Electrical and Plumbing Subcontractor: Etco Nigeria Limited;
- Air Conditioning Subcontractor: Fouani Nigeria Limited;
- Lift Subcontractor: JMG;
- Expected Completion: 2019.
Empire Court is 9 floor luxury residential development located on Oba Adeyinka Oyenkan (2nd) Avenue in Ikoyi, Lagos. The project joins a growing list of luxury developments currently under construction in Ikoyi where 4 Bourdillon, Belmonte PRIV and Cuddle are the most prominent.
Piling was completed by Trevi Foundations in 2016 and above ground construction began earlier this year. Other members of the project team include Cappa & D’alberto who are the main contractor and the CCP team, who will be acting as mechanical and electrical engineers, structural engineers and project management support.
The development was designed by South African architects Dakota Designs, who also designed The Maslow Hotel in Sandton and many other leisure projects across Africa.
Completion is slated for 2019.