- Name: Greystone Tower;
- Developer: Private;
- Location: Corner of Idowu Taylor Street and Engineering Close, Victoria Island – Lagos;
- Main Contractor: Dori Construction and Engineering;
- Project Managers: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Architects: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Total Land Area: 2,031 sqm;
- Structural Engineers: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited;
- Mechanical Engineers: CA Consultants Limited;
- Electrical Engineers: CA Consem Associates;
- Quantity Surveyors: Adesanya and Partners;
- Sub-contractor: NAIRDA;
- Date of Approval: March 9th, 2015;
- Expected Completion: 2019;
- Updated: May 2019.
Earlier in the month, we spent time in Greystone Tower, an 18-floor mixed-use development on Idowu Taylor Street in Victoria Island. Here’s a floor by floor breakdown of what the project will offer when it is completed over the next few months:
- 1st Floor to 5th Floor: Dedicated Parking;
- 6th Floor: 506m2 (Cafe/Restaurant space) and a gym;
- 7th -16th floor: 11,190m2 of office space spread across the 10 floors;
- 18th Floor: Four 3-bedroom apartments as well as a Rooftop/Sky Lounge.
Reach out to Obiajulu Uzoigwe on Obiajulu.Uzoigwe@cwexcellerate.com at Cushman & Wakefield for inquiries.
See the property in our Episode 4 of our Construction Update and scroll through the pictures below to see how the building has evolved over time.