- Name: Greystone Tower;
- Developer: Private;
- Developer Representative: Fine and Country West Africa;
- Location: Corner of Idowu Taylor Street and Engineering Close, Victoria Island – Lagos;
- Main Contractor: Dori Construction and Engineering;
- Project Managers: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Architects: Majoroh Partnership – Architects and Planners;
- Total Land Area: 2,031 sqm;
- ESTIMATED Office Size: 7,000sqm – 8,000sqm;
- Structural Engineers: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited;
- Mechanical Engineers: CA Consultants Limited;
- Electrical Engineers: CA Consem Associates;
- Quantity Surveyors: Adesanya and Partners;
- Sub-contractor: NAIRDA;
- Date of Approval: March 9th, 2015;
- Expected Completion: June 2018
- Updated: November 2017.
Greystone Tower is a new office development located on the corner of Idowu Taylor Street and Engineering Close in Victoria Island, Lagos. The development is being funded through equity investment.
Greystone Tower will be 17 floors, above the typical 15 other developments in the region typically go up to. The tower was designed by Majoroh Partnership and is being built by Dori Construction and Engineering Limited. According to the project managers, the development will have four floors of designated parking, 10 leaseable office floors and two floors of residential apartments, raised floors, a helipad, and a concessionary floor with restaurants, cafe, and gym.
Dori construction has taken the development past the ground and 4 parking levels and are now working on the office floors. Estimated completion is June 2018.