- Name: Head Office Complex for Continental Reinsurance PLC;
- Address: Olosa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria;
- Developer: Continental Reinsurance PLC;
- Use: Office;
- Floors: 7;
- Estimated Land Area: c. 1,300sqm;
- Development Manager: Frontier Capital Limited;
- Project Manager: Courtney Micheal Partnership (Nigeria) Limited;
- Main Contractor: Eko Pearl Nigeria Limited;
- Architect: Formwork Limited;
- Structural Engineer: UF-A Consultants;
- ELV Consultant: Powerfield Consulting Limited.
Continental Reinsurance is currently developing a 7-floor office development on Olosa Street in Victoria Island, Lagos. It is in line with the trend driven by the insurance sector over the past few years which has seen projects such as Mansard Place, WAPIC HQ, Cornerstone HQ and a few others come to bear.
It was designed by Formwork Limited and sits on a land area of approximately 1,300sqm. Frontier Capital, advisors for Lakepoint Towers and Lakepoint Apartments in Banana Island are acting as the development managers while Eko Pearl Nigeria Limited has used this project to venture into construction for 3rd parties.
See the photos below for more.