- Name: Multipurpose Office Building;
- Location: Corner of Remi Olowude Road and Lekki Epe Expressway (Marwa Roundabout);
- Client: Polysonic Nigeria Limited
- Contractor: Royal Bee Limited;
- Architect: Thoughtful Strokes Limited;
- Structural Engineers: Joe Associates & Co. Limited;
- Use: Mixed use – Showroom, Office (~1,600sqm) and Rooftop Restaurant;
- Floors: 7;
- Estimated GLA: 2,800 sqm
- Expected Completion: Q2 2018.
- Published: January 2016; Updated: December 2017
Adding to the pipeline of developments along the Lekki axis, this mixed-use property, which is being developed by Polysonic Nigeria Limited, comprises an office complex, rooftop restaurant and ground floor showroom/retail. The development is located on the corner of Remi Olowude Road and the Lekki Epe Expressway (Marwa Roundabout).
More investors/developers are seemingly confident in Lekki’s ability to become a hub for commercial activity. Within Lekki Phase 1 and the Lekki Epe Expressway, an increasing number of real estate developments including shopping centers and office buildings are being built to cater to the region’s rapidly growing population.
This development has an estimated Gross Leaseable Area of c. 2,800sqm and there will be additional parking provided in a parking lot located adjacent to the building. It was designed by Thoughtful Strokes Limited and is being constructed by Royal Bee Limited with completion expected in Q2 2018.
Polysonic Nigeria Limited specializes in the manufacturing, sales, and servicing of consumer electronics and kitchen appliances through their electronics brand, Polystar. Other notable developments owned by Polysonic Nigeria Limited include the Polysonic Mall in Apapa and the Polystar Plaza in Alaba International Market, which currently serves as their head office.