This project featured on our list of ongoing projects on April 22, 2018. Reach out to email@example.com for more information.
- Name: Office Development for Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce;
- Location: Olubunmi Owa Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos;
- Use: Office;
- Supervising Architects & Project Managers: Consultant Collaborative Partnership (CCP);
- Design Architect: Pyraminds PLC;
- Structural Engineers: Vasons Concept Consultants Limited;
- MEP Engineers: Unecon Associates Limited;
- Quantity Surveyor: Costec Consultants
- Main Contractor: Construction Kaiser Limited;
- Mechanical Electrical Sub-Contractor: Case Projex Limited.
The Nigeria British Chamber of Commerce is currently developing a 3-floor office development on Olubunmi Owa Street in Lekki Phase 1. The building was designed by Pyramids Plc and Construction Kaiser Limited was appointed as the main contractor. Construction commenced in late 2017 and the 3rd floor is currently being completed.
The development is located on the same road as the Lilygate Hotel, Aaron’s Mall, Ebaeno Supermarket and CBC Tower.