- Name: Novare Central;
- Total Size (Gross Lettable Area): 12,491m²;
- Use: Retail – 7,178m² (Ground Floor, 54 Shops) & Office – 5,313m² (1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors);
- Location: Plot 502, Dalaba Street, off Michael Okpara Way in the Wuse Zone V;
- Developer: Novare Equity Partners;
- Development Managers: Novare Property Developers Nigeria;
- Project Managers: Novare Property Developers Nigeria;
- Leasing Partners: Novare Property Developers Nigeria;
- Expected Completion: Q2:2018;
- Open Parking Bays: 206;
- Architects: Stauch Vorster Architects, Brown inQ;
- Contractor: Monterosa Construction;
- Retail Tenants: Invovo, HealthPlus, Casa Bella;
- Structural and Civil Engineers: Aurecon;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: Aurecon;
- Published: January 2016; Updated: December 2017.
Novare Central is a mixed-use property development in the Wuse region of Abuja by Novare Real Estate Africa. On completion, the development will include office and retail elements, offering up to 12,500m² of gross lettable space. The retail component of the development will offer 7,178m² and will be housed on the ground floor. The offices will make up the remaining 5,313m² of the gross lettable area occupying the first, second and third floors.
According to the developer, the tenant mix of the retail component will incorporate international and local tenants. Tenants such as Invovo, HealthPlus, and Casa Bella have already been secured.
The project site is located on Plot 502, Dalaba Street, off Michael Okpara Way in the Wuse Zone V area of Abuja. Wuse is home to various institutions including the Foreign Affairs Ministry, Nigerian Customs Services as well as the Wuse General Hospital. The Sheraton and the newly built Abuja High Court are also nearby.
According to the project’s website, it will be completed in Q2:2018. Site clearing works began in October 2015.