- Name: Office Development;
- Developer: Private Individual;
- Location: Ahmadu Bello, Victoria Island, Lagos;
- Use: Office;
- Number of Floors: 8;
- Main Contractor: Cappa and D’Alberto Plc;
- Architect: Consultants Collaborative Partnership;
- Project Manager: Consultants Collaborative Partnership;
- Structural Engineer: Consultants Collaborative Partnership;
- MEP Engineer: Melcon M Nigeria Limited;
- Quantity Surveyor: Ejik Donene And Partners
- MEP Services Subcontractor: Kenol Nigeria Limited
- Piling Contractor: Trevi Foundations Limited.
- Lettable Office Space: 4,000 sqm
Located on Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, a 8-floor development is a proposed HQ for an oil servicing company. Other developments such as One Square, Nestoil Tower and the White Orchid are in close proximity to this new development which would add a further 4,000 sqm to the already robust office market development pipeline in Lagos.
The main contractor, Cappa and D’Alberto Plc, has also been involved in other developments across the Lagos metropolis most notably The Oceanna, BAT Rising Sun Tower and the recently completely Access Bank HQ (Formerly Diamond Bank HQ before the Acquisition).
According to the Architects, Consultants Collaborative Partnership, the design intent is to develop a highly functioning office building with a clean, modern and timeless façade. This is being achieved with the play of aluminum composite panels on the curtain wall which has a strong chamfer to give rise to the timeless use of columns to suspend the roof structure.