- Name: Ogun House;
- Location: Awolowo Road, Ikoyi – Lagos;
- Developer: Brooks Real Estate Limited;
- Contractors: Keysode Nigeria Limited;
- Floors: 5;
- Architects: Multixept Associates Limited;
- Structural Engineers: Ignatz Nigeria Limited;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: Omecon Integrated Engineering Limited;
- Quantity Surveyors: Dolphin Associates;
- Floor Plate Size: 170m², Estimated Total Size: c. 900m²;
- Expected Completion: Q2/Q3:2018.
- Published: February 2017. Updated: January 2018.
Ogun House is a commercial development located on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos that was designed by Multixept Associates. The project was initially conceptualised as a mixed use development with office and residential elements, where the first 3 floors are offices and the top 2 are residential. However, Brooks Real Estate, the developers, are keen on converting the entire development to offices if demand requires it. The average floor plate size is 170m² and the estimated total size of the development is about 900m2.
Completion of this 5-floor office development is slated for Q2/Q3:2018 and amenities will include security lifts, CCTV, and valet parking. There will be parking provided on the ground floor of the building.
Construction is currently at the 5th-floor level and further structural progress has been made since the last update.