- Name: Ogun House;
- Location: Awolowo Road, Ikoyi – Lagos;
- Developer: Brooks Real Estate Limited;
- Contractors: Keysode Nigeria Limited;
- Architects: Multixept Associates Limited;
- Structural Engineers: Ignatz Nigeria Limited;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: Omecon Integrated Engineering Limited;
- Quantity Surveyors: Dolphin Associates;
- Floor Plate Size: 200m², Estimated Total Size: c. 1,000m²;
- Expected Completion: H2:2017.
Ogun House is a commercial development located on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos that was designed by Multixept Associates. The project was initially conceptualised as a mixed use development with office and residential elements, where the first 3 floors are offices and the top 2 are residential. However, Brooks Real Estate, the developers, are keen on converting the entire development to offices if demand requires it. The average floor plate size is 200m² and the estimated total size of the development is just over 1,000m².
The contractors, Keysode Nigeria Limited, are currently at the 4th floor level and intend on completing works by Q2/Q3: 2017.