- Name: Sogenal Tower;
- Location: Corner of Cameron and Alfred Rewane (Kingsway) Road, Ikoyi – Lagos;
- Floors: 15;
- Size: 11,560m²
- Use: Office;
- Developers: Eris Property Group & Sogenal Oil and Gas;
- Investor and Fund: Momentum Africa Real Estate Fund;
- Architects: Boogertman & Partners Architects in collaboration with James Cubitt Architects;
- Commencement Date: Early 2017 (estimate);
- Parking Ratio: 1:31;
- Project Manager: Profica;
- Estimated Cost: $75m;
- Expected Completion: H2:2018.
Sogenal Tower is a 15 floor office development located on the corner of Cameron and Alfred Rewane Road. It is being developed by Eris Property Group and Sogenal Group, and was designed by Boogertman & Partners Architects in collaboration with James Cubitt Architects. Other members of the project team include Profica, MOA, KOA, Tillyard Consultants and more.
According to Eris, it will offer 11,560m² of lettable office space and has been designed to achieve a 4 Star rated Green Building in accordance with GBCSA’s (Green Building Council of South Africa) Green Star Office Rating tool.
In July 2016, the project was launched by Eris and Sogenal and is now open to inquiries for new tenants.