THIS ARTICLE HAS NOW BEEN ARCHIVED AND THE NAME OF THE PROJECT CHANGED TO “THE OCEANNA”
- Name: The Coral – Hotel Apartments;
- Developer: Grenadines Homes;
- Location: Water Corporation Drive, Oniru/Victoria Island Extension Lagos;
- Land Area: c. 5,000sqm;
- Use: Residential (Hotel Apartments);
- Gross Build Area: c. 15,876sqm;
- Facilities and Amenities: Lounge, Pool, Tennis court, Landscaped Garden and more.
The Coral is a 17-floor hotel apartment development by Grenadines Homes that will be located on Water Corporation Drive in Oniru/Victoria Island Extension, beside their Atlantic Resorts project.
On completion, the building will have 112 units of two bedroom ‘hotel’ apartments with amenities such as a lounge, swimming pool, tennis court, landscaped gardens and more. The typical apartment size is 146sqm with a 21sqm terrace. Each apartment comes with 2 en suite bedrooms, living room with dining, guest toilet, kitchen, maids room, 2 parking spaces and additional internal storage.
According to Grenadines, construction is billed to start in Q2:2017 and is expected to take between 24-30 months. Pricing starts from N76m.
Amara Suites, who offer ‘comfortable and cost-effective’ serviced apartments ideal for medium-longer term stays, are also located on Water Corporation Drive in Oniru/Victoria Island Extension at the top of Landmark Tower. These serviced apartments are typically $165 – $220 per room per night.