- Name: The Mandarin;
- Location: Victoria Island, Lagos – Adebisi Omotola Close, Off Samuel Adedoyin Street;
- Floors: 6;
- Site Area: 3,400sqm;
- Use: Residential;
- Architects: pm + cdc associates;
- Sales & Marketing: J.S. Realty;
- Developers: Joint venture between LSDPC (Lagos State Development and Property Corporation) and Orangeline Design + Development Company;
- Expected Completion: Q2 2018.
Through a new joint venture agreement, Orangeline Design and Development and the LSDPC are about to commence work on a luxury residential real estate project in Victoria Island. This new development, named ‘The Mandarin’ is expected to offer contemporary apartments, maisonettes and penthouses spread over 6 floors.
The Mandarin will be located on Adebisi Omotola Close, off Samuel Adedoyin Street, which is off Sinari Daranijo Street and not far from Zenith Bank’s HQ. Though construction has not commenced, over the past 2 months light site clearing work has been conducted and the development board was put up. According to Orangeline, completion is expected for Q2 2018.
Orangeline, largely known for Orange Place, a luxury residential development on Okotie Eboh Street in Ikoyi are also about to complete their flagship office development in Ikoyi and have commenced work on another office development in Victoria Island called Tiamiyu Commercial.