- Name: Trinity Tower;
- Location: Chief Yesuf Abiodun Oniru Way, Oniru – Lagos;
- Floors: 14;
- Size: ±13,320sqm;
- Use: Mixed Use – Concert Hall, Office, Wellness Centre with Retail/Restaurants;
- Developers: Redeemed Christian Church of God – City of David;
- Architects: TLI Design Limited in association with Foyeh Limited;
- Contractor: ITB Nigeria Ltd;
- Project Managers: Courtney Michael Partnership;
- Structural Engineers: Ove Arup & Partners Nigeria;
- Mechanical Engineers: KOA Consultants;
- Mechanical Contractor: NAIRDA Limited;
- Electrical Engineers: O.J & T Consulting;
- Electronic Contractor: Lambert Electronic;
- Quantity Surveyors: Wale Adesanya & Partners;
- Client Technical Perspective: AICOL Consulting Engineering Services
- Leasing Agents: Estate Links
- Expected Completion: TBD;
- Parking: 670 cars.
- Published – December 2014: Updated – October 2017.
Trinity Towers is a 14 floor mixed use development on Chief Yesuf Abiodun Oniru Way, Oniru by the City of David Church. The ambitious project intends to a incorporate a wide array of mixed use elements including a shopping centre, wellness centre, medical centre, 2 cinema halls, 5,000 seater concert hall, office complex, restaurants and banking halls. Facilities in the building include a well equipped gymnasium, helipad, rooftop swimming pool, multi level car park for 670 cars and much more.
The office component will offer 13,320sqm of leasable space on flexible floor plate sizes of 385sqm and 710sqm.
Chief Yesuf Abiodun Oniru Way, where the project will be located is already home to Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, the prospective Art Hotel, Cornerstone HQ as well as an approved 25 floor mixed use development by Kunoch. Access on this road will need to be considerably upgraded for these developments to be properly accommodated.
See the images and video below for more.