- Name: Trocadero Mall;
- Developer: Trocadero Properties & Investments Limited;
- Main Contractor: Cynkel Nigeria Limited;
- Use: Mixed (Office and Retail);
- Size: Office – 1,600m2, Retail – 1,700m2;
- Aluminium Contractor : Finextra, Italy;
- Skylight/Alucobond : Finextra, Italy;
- Parking bays: 50 (Additional 500 in 2017);
- Shop Unit Sizes: 50-180m2;
- Expected Completion: Q2/Q3 2016.
- Site Area: 1,750m2.
Trocadero Mall is a mixed use development by Trocadero Properties & Investments Limited, which is currently under construction in Lekki Phase 1. The mall will offer 1,600m2 of office space and 1,700m2 of retail space while featuring large exterior glass wall panels and sky light roofing that will provide generous natural light throughout the building.
On the ground floor unit sizes range between 50m2 and 55m2, while the 2nd and 3rd floor has larger duplex units that range ween 100m2 and 180m2. The mall is located on the Rock Drive, Off C&I Leasing Way, which is off Babatunde Durosimi-Etti Road. Construction is currently ongoing and completion is expected by Q2/Q3 2016.
Trocadero Properties & Investments Limited, have been involved with other office and residential projects in Victoria Island, Lekki and Ikoyi. One of their more popular properties is located on Ahmed Onibudo Street in Victoria Island and serves as the HQ for Smile Communications.
For more information visit www.trocaderolimited.com.