- Name: Twin Waters Entertainment Centre;
- Developer: Private Individual;
- Land Area: 4,100sqm;
- Footprint: 2,100sqm;
- Location: Okunde Bluewater Zone, off Remi Olowude Street;
- Main Contractor: Telisol Limited;
- Use: Mixed – Restaurant, Sports bar, Event Centre etc;
- Project Managers: Conceptstruck Company Ltd.;
- Architects: Conceptstruck Company Ltd.;
- Structural Engineers: EMMS UF-A Consultants;
- Mechanical Engineers: OJ & T Consulting Limited;
- Electrical Engineerss: OJ & T Consulting Limited;
- Quantity Surveyors: Construworth Consult;
- Construction Commencement: Q1:2015;
- Expected Completion: H2:2017.
Twin Waters Entertainment Centre is an entertainment/leisure centre development located on Okunde Blue Water Zone, Off Remi Olowude Street in Lekki (Oceanside or ‘right’), Lagos. It is being developed by a private individual.
According to White Hutchinson Leisure & Learning Group, the centre will include a destination restaurant with 190 seats, a sports bar area with 77 seats, a game room for 130 games, a redemption prize store and a 4-lane VIP bowling suite with a bar. White Hutchinson Leisure & Learning Group are an international feasibility, design and consulting firm that are responsible for the interior designs, development of the restaurant’s menu and procurement of all entertainment, furniture and kitchen equipment.
The total land area is approximately 4,100sqm, with the footprint of the building occupying ±2,100sqm of this space. The gross floor area for the first floor will be ±1,500sqm, occupants on this floor include the bowling suite and two restaurants. The 2nd to the 5th floors will range from 600-800sqm.
Conceptstruck Company designed the property and Telisol Limited are the main contractors.
Construction work is ongoing, but suffered a minor delay in its early stages. This has pushed the expected delivery date from Q4:2016 to an estimated Q1:2017.
Written by Omololu Ibhalulu