- Name: Twin Waters Entertainment Centre;
- Developer: Private Individual;
- Location: Okunde Bluewater Zone, off Remi Olowude Street;
- Main Contractor: Telisol Limited;
- Use: Mixed – Restaurant, Sports bar, Retail, Event Centre;
- Project Managers: Conceptstruck Company Ltd.;
- Architects: Conceptstruck Company Ltd.;
- Structural Engineers: EMMS UF-A Consultants;
- Mechanical Engineers: OJ & T Consulting Limited;
- Electrical Engineerss: OJ & T Consulting Limited;
- Quantity Surveyors: Construworth Consult;
- Construction Commencement: Q1:2015;
- Opened: December 2017;
- Published: June 2016; Updated: Janaury 2018.
The Twin Waters Entertainment Centre is an entertainment/leisure centre development located on Okunde Blue Water Zone, Off Remi Olowude Street in Lekki (Oceanside or ‘right’), Lagos being developed by a private individual.
The centre includes:
- Two luxury fine dining restaurants offering a modern twist on traditional Chinese, Thai, Japanese and contemporary Continental cuisines.
- Retail space of 679.12m² comprising 10 line shops ranging between 35.61m² and 123.14m²
- An entire floor (c. 2,020.86sqm) dedicated to urban gaming arcade with over 100 games
- Bowling alley
- Event suites with seating a capacity of 10 – 500 people
- Rooftop bar
Rufus & Bee, which comprises a 100+ game arcade, bowling centre, Tex-Mex restaurant, and sports bar occupies a floor space of approximately 2,020.86 sqm on the first floor.
The second to fifth floors will be occupied by a Chinese restaurant, seafood restaurant, meeting rooms and event suites, rooftop restaurant as well as a bar and a lounge. Works are still ongoing on these floors with completion expected at various dates in Q1:2018.
Conceptstruck Co. designed the property, Telisol Limited are the main contractors and White Hutchinson Leisure & Learning Group, an international feasibility, design and consulting firm, are responsible for the interior designs, development of the restaurant’s menu and procurement of all entertainment, furniture and kitchen equipment.
Even though finishing touches are still being made to the building’s external façade and some parts of the interior, the centre officially opened on the 17th of December 2017, when the Rufus & Bee arcade commenced trading.
See the images below for more. If you’d like to get more information on the Sub-Saharan Africa real estate market, log in / sign up to the estate intel Web Application.