- Name: ‘Zekwes Office Complex’;
- Location: Otunba Adedoyin Ogungbe Crescent/Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos;
- Main Contractor: Exxymal Exploration Services Limited;
- Sub Contractor: Mathe Kaye Ventures;
- Architect: Algreen Consult;
- Floors: 5;
- Structural Engineer: Byseg Associates;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer: Cetec Engineering Ltd;
- Developer: Zekwes Ventures Limited;
- Expected Completion: 2016.
This project on Otunba Adedoyin Ogungbe Crescent/Providence Street in Lekki Phase 1 is being developed by Zekwes Ventures Limited. It is a 5 floor office complex that was designed by Algreen Consult, which is visible from the Lekki – Epe Expressway shortly after the 1st roundabout.
Exxymal Exploration Services Limited is serving as the main contractor for the project and Mathe Kaye Ventures are sub contractors. Speed of construction has slowed down in recent months, however completion is expected later in the year. Detailed information is currently unavailable for this project, however the size of the property is estimated to be 1,500m2.
Unlike Victoria Island and Ikoyi, rents and office leases in the Lekki Phase 1 region are Naira based and considerably lower. Earlier this year, CBC Towers was asking for N60,000-N70,000/m2/annum, however most of the smaller purpose built office buildings and residential conversions in Lekki Phase 1 are asking closer to N40,000/m2/annum.