Published August 2014. Updated January 2017.
- Name: Eko Towers II;
- Location: Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island – Lagos;
- Floors: 27;
- Contractor: Cobel Construction;
- Architects: Enia Architects;
- Client: Eko Hotels Limited;
- Use: Mixed (Medical and Social Centre, Guesthouse, Accommodation unit, Restaurants and Bars, Conference Centre).
The Eko Towers II is a 27 floor mixed use development at the Adetokunbo Ademola Street Roundabout (Eko Hotel Roundabout) in Lagos. According to architects Enia, it consists of a mixture of real estate components including a Guesthouse, Medical and Social Centre, Parking, Restaurants and Bars and more. It was designed to serve as a summary of all of the property types within the Eko Hotel Strip, acting as a reflection of the identity of all the buildings in the area.
The property is divided into five different programmatic entities including:
- The Guesthouse
- Medical and Social Centre
- Parking for the Guesthouse, Medical and Social Centre and the office tower near Eko Tower
- Restaurants and Bars, Conference Centre, Health Club and Outdoor Sports Facilities
The property has been under construction for almost 3 years and it is now practically completed. Internal finishing and more are ongoing.