About Construction Contracts Management – FIDIC, JBCC, NEC, GCC: Live Online Sessions
This is an excellent opportunity for engineers to attend this course and get 3cpd points during the lockdown period.
Participants will also learn how Pandemics like Covid-19 and natural disaster affect construction contracts.
All you need is a laptop and a good internet connection to attend.
CASI presents a 3 day accredited 3 CPD points construction contracts management masterclass. From 2014 we have trained approximately 885 delegates (public Courses) from different sectors from all over Southern Africa. Delegates from both the Private Sector and Government have attended this Masterclass and gained insights on these contracts. This workshop covers conditions for international Contracts for civil and industrial projects. The above four contracts are a recurring theme in South African for contractors and consultants alike as the form part of the standardisation of the Construction Industries Development Board of South Africa. This makes these contracts compulsory when government entities contract for built environment projects. These standard contracts are also widely in use in the commercial contracting sector and two of these contracts, FIDIC and NEC are used internationally. JBCC and GCC 2010/2015 are created by South African entities and mainly used in South African for Building and Engineering works. Please note only persons (attendees) who are members of ECSA will be able to claim these CPD Points from the ECSA website.
All Delegates attending will be required to complete a pre-workshop questionnaire.
This is intended for
- · Engineers,
- · Supervisors,
- · Project Managers,
- · Project Lawyers,
- · Quantity Surveyors,
- · Contract Administrators,
- · Engineering Managers,
- · Planning Engineer
- · Executives wishing to understand Contract
- · Administration Requirements.
Participants will learn how to :
- Distinguish the roles and responsibilities of the various parties and role players under FIDIC, NEC4, GCC 2010/15, JBCC CONTRACTS
- Identify the differences and similarities between FIDIC, NEC4 GCC CONTRACTS
- Make effective procurement choices from amongst the different contracts that are available for your selection
- Fully understand the structure of FIDIC, NEC4, JBCC, 2010/15 CONTRACTS
- Gain practical tips on the procurement and administration of these contracts
- Understanding the processes applicable to contract variations, compensation events or claims for an extension of time and
additional payment and the manner in which to prepare, to administer and to assess them
- Use contracts as tools to manage risk more effectively
- Differentiate between dispute resolutions mechanisms applicable under FIDIC, NEC4, JBCC 2010/15 CONTRACTS
- JBCC NOMINATED/SELECTED SUB-CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
To register, complete the registration on the last page of the brochure. We also conduct in-house training for 10 or more delegates at a discounted rate.
Looking forward to seeing you at our event.
Date & Time