About FIABCI-NIGERIA 5th Annual Business Forum and Dinner 2020
The Annual Business Forum and Dinner/Gala Night by the FIABCI-Nigeria will be coming up on Friday, 24th of January, 2020. This 5th edition has been themed, “Ease of Doing Real Estate Business: Series 2,” with particular focus on the economy and the fundamentals required to sustain a viable Real Estate Sector as well as the consideration of the real impact of the Proptech revolution beyond rhetorics.
The themes and sub-themes are believed to be the strategic tools designed to champion the discussion on the current indices of the Ease of Doing Real Estate Business and how technology can be adopted in creating an enabling environment for businesses to thrive.
This event will be graced by International guests, representatives from Government MDAs, Developers, Real Estate Professionals, and Stakeholders in the built industry, top economists and captains of industry.
- Mr. Walid Moussa | FIABCI World President
- Ms. Elena Panaratis | Economist, CEO & Founder Thought4Action
- Mr. Wouter Truffino | Global Proptech Expert
- Dr. Jumoke Oduwole | Senior Special Adviser to the President
- Engr. Femi Akintunde | CEO, Alpha Mead Group
- Mrs. Kateryna Pylpchuk | Head of International Investment Division, S & P Investment, Ukraine
- Mr. Mahmoud Alburai | Senior Advisor, Real Estate Regulatory Agency, Dubai
- Prof. Adedoyin Rasaq Salami | Chairman, Economic Advisory Council (EAC)
- Mr. Mustapha Njie | CEO, TAF Construction Company Limited
- Mr. Dolapo Omidire | Founder & Team Lead, Estate Intel
- Mr. Deji Soetan | Managing Partner, BAM Technology
- Mr. Bayo Sanni | Country Managing Director, Oracle Nigeria
NOTE: Early Bird Registration for the Ease of Doing Business Conference/Dinner Ends on the 15th of January, 2020. Late Registration is N100,000.00
For sponsorship and participation, please call:
- Sherifat: 08023076264
- Ayodele: 08034229902
- Kehinde: 08037183887
- Veronica: 08032388237