- Name: One Zero Five Place;
- Address: Chief Yesuf Abiodun Road in Oniru/Victoria Island Annex;
- Size (Leasable): 11,000m²;
- Developer: Primrose Development Company;
- Architects: Stauch Vorster Architects;
- Engineers: Aurecon Engineers;
- Environmental Consultant: Agama Energy;
- Quantity Surveyors: Tillyard Nigeria Limited;
- Completion: Not Specified.
One Zero Five Place is a planned office development that will be located on a 3,000m² site on the increasingly commercial Chief Yesuf Abiodun Road in Oniru/Victoria Island Annex. The development will have 11,000m² of leasable office space within a 14 storey tower; and similar to Sogenal Tower, One Zero Place is targeting the Green Star certification for environmentally responsible development to reduce energy consumption by up to 30%. The gross floor area of the building is expected to be 11,373m², implying an excellent efficiency ratio of 96% as measured by the BOMA*. The developers, Primrose Development Company, intend on including ample parking, a cafeteria, gym, an intelligent building management system, disabled person friendly features and more features.
A verified project commencement and completion date has not been collected.
*BOMA – Building Owners & Managers Association International