This month, we spent time in Greystone Tower, an 18-floor mixed-use development on Idowu Taylor Street in Victoria Island. Here’s a floor by floor breakdown of what the project will offer when it is completed over the next few months:
- 1st Floor to 5th Floor: Dedicated Parking;
- 6th Floor: 506m2 (Cafe/Restaurant space) and a gym;
- 7th – 16th floor: 11,190m2 of office space spread across the 10 floors;
- 17th Floor: Four 3-bedroom (en-suite) apartments
- 18th Floor: Rooftop/Sky Lounge.
The building also boasts of 2 HVAC systems on each floor. Rental price is set at $700 per sqm with a Gross and Net Lettable Area of 1,119sqm and 923sqm consecutively. The apartments however are for sale.
If you’d like to get more information on Ongoing Construction projects across Sub-Saharan Africa, log in / sign up to the Estate Intel Web Application. No subscription is required to sign up.