- Name: Euro Court;
- Location: 34 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi – Lagos;
- Use: Residential;
- Number of Apartments: 18 Flats and a Penthouse;
- Additional features: Gym, Swimming Pool, Ample Parking;
- Contractor: Cappa & D’Alberto;
- Architect: PDCL Architects;
- Agent: Cobblestone Properties & Estates Limited;
- Floors: 9;
- Quantity Surveyors: Exact Cost Limited;
- Structural Engineers: Seiskol Consultants.
- Expected Completion: Q4:2017
- Published: January 2016; Updated: August 2017.
Euro Court is an existing 9 floor residential apartment block which is being renovated by Cobblestone Properties & Estates Limited. The property will offer eighteen 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartments along with a penthouse. Additional features include a gym, swimming pool, ample parking and more.
The inherent opportunity in renovating an existing property in lieu of developing a new one, will enable the developers avoid high land prices while reducing the lead in time between making the initial capital outlay and receiving income from the property. Other developers including Kaizen Properties, Cadwell and Kuber Developers are all embarking on 18 – 25 floor luxury residential apartment developments on Bourdillon Road, where each developer is keen on redefining what ‘luxury living’ in Lagos means.
The new design was created by PDCL Architects and the contractors selected to build are Cappa & D’Alberto. Completion is expected in Q4:2017.