The requirements and workflow shown below were provided by the Lagos state government lands bureau in the handbook of activities of the directorate of land services during Governor Ambode’s Administration.
Requirements For Private Sectors Development Program (PSDP)
- Duly completed application form
- Certificate of Incorporation for Company and form showing particulars of Directors
- Receipt of non-refundable processing fee.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (for Company and 2 Directors).
- Reference letter from a Bank.
- Brief on the proposed project.
Workflow For Private Sectors Development Program(PSDP)
- Submission of the duly completed application form.
- Recommendation for approval by His Excellency, the Governor.
- Issuance of Demand Notice for payment.
- Payment for allocation and issuance of letter of Allocation.
- Execution of Certificate of Occupancy by His Excellency, the Governor.
- Stamping, Registration and release of Certificate of Occupancy to the allottee.