The requirements and workflow shown below were provided by the Lagos state government lands bureau in the handbook of activities of the directorate of land services during Governor Ambode’s Administration.
Deed Of Assent – Letters Of Probate / Vesting Deed– Letters Of Administration
- Application letter addressed to the Registrar of Titles requesting to register a Deed of Assent/Vesting Deed– with functional telephone lines and e-mail addresses
- 2 (Two) copies of Deed of Assent/Vesting Deed
- Deed must be dated, signed and each page initialed
- Passport Photographs of all the Administrators/Executors to be attached to the Deed
- Front cover of Deed must be signed and sealed by Solicitor that prepared the Deed
- Certified True Copy (CTC) of Root of Title
- Certified True Copy (CTC) of the Letter of Administration/Will
- Sworn Affidavit deposed by the Administrators/Executors attesting to the vesting.
- Original (for sighting) and 1(one) copy of a valid means of Identification of all the Administrator(s)/Executor.
- Payment Receipts