- Name: Mixed-Use Project;
- Location: Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1;
- Use: Office & Retail;
- Floors: 5;
- Developer: Consortium of Western Quarry Limited and Deluxe and Partners Limited;
- Main Contractor: Black Diamond Engineering Limited;
- Architects: Cadspurs Limited;
- Structural Engineers: Black Diamond Engineering Limited;
- Project Consultant: Deluxe & Partners Limited;
- Status: Under Construction;
- Approximate GLA: c. 3,000 sqm;
- Expected Completion: Q3:2018.
Construction work is ongoing at this mixed-use development on the Admiralty Way waterfront with office and retail elements. It is located beside The Waterfront Plaza, which is less than 100 metres away from the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge roundabout.
It is being developed by a consortium consisting of Western Quarry Limited and Deluxe and Partners Limited, who are also in partnership with the Ogun State Housing Corporation to develop residential housing units in Abeokuta. The main contractor and structural engineers of this project are Black Diamond Engineering Limited, who were also involved with the recently opened Upbeat Recreation Centre on Admiralty Road in Lekki Phase 1.
The gross leasable area is estimated to be approximately 3,000sqm and has an expected completion date of Q3:2018.