- Name: Upbeat Recreation Centre;
- Developer: Uraga Real Estate Limited;
- Main Contractor: Black Diamond Engineering Limited;
- Use: Leisure & Recreational Centre;
- Project Managers: Dolphin Works Limited;
- Architects: Mika Associates;
- Civil & Structural Engineers: FOLAD Construction & Engineers Limited;
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers: OJ & T Consulting Limited;
- Quantity Surveyors: BQC Consultants;
- Completed: December 2017;
- Published: April 2017; Updated: December 2017.
The Upbeat Centre is a multi-purpose sports and recreational facility that includes West Africa’s first trampoline park. It is located on Admiralty Road in Lekki Phase 1 and was developed by Uraga Real Estate Limited.
“Statistically, Nigeria has a youth population of about 67 million, aged between 15 and 35 years. Therefore a viable market opportunity existed to cater to the youth through Upbeat Recreation Centre which is truly a one-of-a-kind development in West Africa…”