- Name: Oakwood Residences;
- Developer: Heroes Properties Limited;
- Location: Cooper/Femi Okunnu Road, Ikoyi;
- Floors: 7;
- Use: Residential;
- Contractor: H.F.P Engineering Limited;
- Architect: Amarch Consultants;
- Structural Engineers: Builders Optimal Module (BOM) Associates;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: Q-Tech Engineering Limited;
- Quantity Surveyors: Folamak Partnership;
- Interior Design and Finishing: SIL Design and Build.
The Oakwood Residences is a 7 floor twin tower residential development located on Cooper/Femi Okunnu Road but also visible from Bourdillon Road in Ikoyi. Once completed, it will offer ‘contemporary’ 4 bedroom apartments and 5 bedroom penthouses with good build quality and finish. Amenities in this development include a fitness centre, swimming pool, spa as well as the typical standby generators to ensure an uninterrupted power supply.
Heroes Properties are the developers for the project and H.F.P Engineering are the main contractors. H.F.P Engineering have been involved in other projects including Ikota Shopping Complex, Victoria Garden City, Mayfair Gardens as well as the construction of Adeniran Ogunsanya Road in Surulere.
Fine and Country (leasing agents) are currently listing this property at a starting price of ₦165m.