- Name: Padroni Di Casa;
- Location: Edward Hotonou Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki;
- Use: Residential;
- Developers: S.C.O. Associates;
- Project Manager: Beyond Building Concept (BBP);
- Main Contractor: S.C.O. Associates;
- Structural Engineer: Archronis Designs;
- Mechanical Engineer: Pro-Tech Consult;
- Land Area: 1106.02sqm;
- Date Of Commencement: 15/02/2019;
- Expected Completion Date: 15/01/2020.
Padroni Di Casa, meaning “Master of the house,” is a residential project by S.C.O Associates. It is located in Lekki Phase 1 and consists of 4 units of semi-detached duplexes, 14 parking spaces, a gatehouse, and a BQ annex.
Each unit has a total size of 484 sqm. The ground floor of all units in this 3-floor development consists of a living room, fitted kitchen, maid/study room, laundry room, storage room, and a lobby. The first and second floors will consist of 2 bedrooms each, inclusive of a master bedroom on the second floor.
The 1,106.02 sqm land was bought for ₦150 million which is approximately ₦135,621 per square meter. This is lower than the average cost of land per square metre of ₦158,493 for Lekki Phase 1 recorded in the Land prices feature of our web app.
The project which is already nearing completion is expected to be completed in January 2020. The asking sale price for each unit is ₦150 million.
If you’d like to get more information on Ongoing Construction projects across Sub-Saharan Africa, log in / sign up to the Estate Intel Web Application. No subscription is required to sign up.