- Name: The Amore Multiplex;
- Location: 1, Zainab Usman Street, Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1;
- Use: Mixed-Use;
- Developers: Southside Properties;
- Architects: Project Development Team;
- Land Area: 3,800Sqm;
- Electrical Subcontractor: Dayson Nigeria Limited;
- Main Contractor: Project Development Team;
- Project Manager: Project Development Team;
- Piling Contractor: Dabaj Engineering Co. Ltd.;
- Civil Works: MC & T (Migliore Construczione Tecniche);
- Parking Bays: 49;
- Structural Engineer: Project Development Team (Keat Associates);
- Quantity Surveyor: Akinwunmi Idowu & Partners;
- No. of Floors: 4;
- Planning Consultants: Citymatters International;
- M.E.P Subcontractor: Megawatts Nigeria Limited;
The Amore is a multipurpose commercial and recreational structure located in Lekki Phase 1, developed by Southside Properties. The multiplex has 2 wings each on 4 floors, with a mezzanine floor on the B wing. The structure is designed by Project Development Team with MC&T (Migliore Construczione Tecniche) acting as the structural engineer who also happens to handle the structural steel fabrication and installation for the ongoing construction of Marriott Hotel, GRA, Ikeja.
The multiplex has the following features:
- A 250-seater theatre hall which is approximately 800 sqm.
- Approximately 280 sqm of lettable office spaces and conference rooms.
- A terrace Lounge and Garden.
- A restaurant.
- A 550 Banquet seating multipurpose hall with gallery and ancillary spaces which is approximately 1300sqm.
- 49 parking bays.
According to the developer, The Amore is set to give its surrounding residence a feel of modern and luxury relaxation centre and services spaces within the confines of their home. Construction commenced in 2018 and is set to be fully completed in November 2020. The multiplex is currently under construction which is said to be the last floor with the Amore Garden close to completion.
If you’d like to get more information on Ongoing Construction projects across Sub-Saharan Africa, log in / sign up to the Estate Intel Web Application. No subscription is required to sign up.