- Name: Providus Commercial Bank Headquarters;
- Address: Plot 724 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island – Lagos;
- Developer: Providus Commercial Bank;
- Floors: 5;
- Contractor: First Synergi Construction Limited;
- Published: October 2016. Updated: April 2017.
Providus Commercial Bank, one of Nigeria’s newest banks, is currently developing their new headquarters at the roundabout on Adetokunbo Ademola Street (‘Eko Hotel Roundabout’) in Victoria Island, Lagos.
According the Financial Stability Report released by the Central Bank of Nigeria in June 2016, ‘United Mortgages Limited transformed into Providus Commercial Bank’ with regional authorization given in May 2016.
The development project involved breaking down parts of an abandoned derelict residence and transforming it into a 5 floor building suitable for a bank. First Synergi Construction Limited are the contractors for this development and progress on site has been relatively steady. The development was completed in April 2017.
The existing United Mortgages Limited headquarters is also located on Adetokunbo Ademola Street in a small residential to office conversion; and light renovation works have been ongoing at this property for a few months.