- Name: Alliance Place (Formerly Kings Tower);
- Location: Alfred Rewane (Kingsway) Road;
- Size: 6,670sqm;
- Floors: 12;
- Floor Plate: 908sqm;
- Parking: 129 cars (4 Levels + Surface)
- Developer: Edimara Properties Ltd. (JV Between African Capital Alliance and Samges Investments Limited);
- Project Managers: Green House;
- Architects: Ngonyama Okpanum Associates;
- Contractors: BCL Limited;
- Leasing Agent: Broll Nigeria;
- Estimated Completion Date: Q1:2018.
Alliance Place on Alfred Rewane Road (Kingsway Road) in Ikoyi is an ongoing office development by Edimara Properties Ltd, a Joint Venture between African Capital Alliance and Samges Investments Limited.
Aside being the new HQ for African Capital Alliance, there will be leasable space for interested occupiers. The new office development will have 4 levels of parking and 6,670sqm of leasable office space spread out across 7 floors. Akin to Heritage Place and Nestoil Tower, it will have green features as well as a curtain wall facade.
Similar developments on Alfred Rewane (Kingsway) Road including Kingsway Tower, Heritage Place, BAT Rising Sun, Chelsea Group Hotel, Temple Tower and existing properties like Southern Sun and Tarino Tower mean that the road is expected to have an impressive skyline and a real estate market abuzz with mixed use activity.
The building was topped out in Q3:2016 and completion was expected before year end 2016, however extensive delays mean that this building will reach completion closer to year end 2017 or early 2018.