- Name: Cornerstone Headquarters Office Development;
- Location: Chief Yesuf Abiodun Road, Victoria Island Annex/Oniru, Lagos;
- Size (Gross Lettable Area): 10,000sqm;
- Use: Office;
- Developers: Cap Phoenix Cornerstone – CAPIC of African Capital Alliance;
- Architects: Delano Architects;
- Parking Bays: c. 208 (4 Levels + Surface);
- Land Area: 4,483sqm;
- Piling Contractor: Colak Geotechnics Limited;
- Main Contractor: BCL Nigeria;
- Project Manager: Comprehensive Project Management Services;
- Planning Consultants: Natuhab Consultants;
- Published: December 2015; Updated: July 2017.
The Cornerstone Headquarter development is a 12 floor office project in Oniru with 10,000sqm of lettable office space. Located on the site adjacent to the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, this project will be another addition to the pipeline of large commercial developments on Chief Yesuf Abiodun Road including the Art Hotel and Trinity Tower.
It is being developed by Cap Phoenix Cornerstone, an SPV owned by the Capital Alliance Property Investment Company (CAPIC), a $165m fund with a 10 year life cycle. CAPIC was established in February 2008 by African Capital Alliance to invest in real estate and real estate related opportunities in West Africa and has existing investments including Onitsha Mall, multiple Protea Select Hotels, Mansard Place and Alliance Place, which is still under construction.
The Cornerstone HQ will have 8 floors of office space and 4 levels of parking that will accommodate ±208 cars in total. Site clearing and piling works began in late 2015 and the project is now above the 10th level.