- Name: LASWA Head Office and Jetty + Multi-Storey Car Park
- Location: Falomo, Ikoyi – Lagos;
- Use 1: LASWA Head Office and Jetty;
- Use 2: Multi-Storey Car Park;
- Parking Capacity: Approximately 800;
- Architects and Project Managers: ACCL;
- Main Contractor: Cappa & D’Alberto;
- Lift Contractor: CFAO Lift Division;
- Structural Engineers: UF-A Consultants;
- HVAC: VACC Technical Limited;
- Quantity Surveyors: DU-Frank & Partners;
- Developers: Lagos State Waterway Authority (LASWA) + Lagos State Development Property Corporation (LSDPC);
- Expected Completion: H2:2017.
The LASWA Head Office and Multi-Storey Car Park developments located at Falomo in Ikoyi were designed and are being built by ACCL and Cappa & D’Alberto respectively.
The car park, which is being developed by the LSDPC, was reportedly anchored by MTN and can occupy approximately 800 cars. The Lagoon facing LASWA Head Office and Jetty are being developed by LASWA as the Lagos State Government seeks to improve the State’s connectivity and boost patronage of waterway transport.
Construction has been ongoing during late 2013/early 2014 but disputes between Federal and State Government led to constant delays. Since 2015 however, the project has progressed impressively and is now on course for completion during H2:2017.
Other members of the project team include CA Consultants and Elektrint (Nigeria) Limited.