- Name: Lennox Mall;
- Developer: Transcorn Trading Ltd;
- Use: Retail;
- Location:Admiralty Way/Layi Yusuf Crescent, Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos;
- Main Contractor: Construct Mache Ltd;
- Architects: ARG Studio;
- Land Area: Approximately 3,500m2;
- Project Consultants: CPMS Limited;
- Expected Completion: Q3:2017.
Lennox Mall is a 3 floor retail development by Transcorn Trading Limited with entry points on Admiralty Way and Layi Yusuf Crescent in Lekki Phase 1. Designed by ARG Studio’s, the project has been under construction for approximately 3 years with Construct Mache Ltd acting as the main contractor.
Retail and overall commercial activity continues to rise in Lekki Phase 1, especially on major corridors such as Admiralty Way, Fola Osibo Street and Admiralty Road. Multiple residential properties have been converted to retail to accommodate retailers such as Dominos, KFC etc and banks including Stanbic IBTC, Fidelity and a few more. Others such Skyhomes Properties Limited and GTBank commenced greenfield projects instead.
Leasing activity at Lennox Mall is ongoing and tenants have already been secured. Completion has been slated for Q3:2017.