- Name: The Art Hotel;
- Location: Plot 13A, Block 111, Yesufu Abiodun Oniru Way, Victoria Island;
- Floors: 6;
- Use: Hospitality;
- Rooms: 49 (4-Star);
- Cost: $15m;
- Developer: Dreamspaces Development;
- Main Contractors: Dutum Company Limited;
- Architects: MOE+ Art Architecture;
- Project Manager: Studio Stoone;
- Structural Engineer: Pinconsult Associates;
- MEP Engineer: Alliance Engineering Consultants;
- Quantity Surveyor: Nws Quantity Surveyors;
- Hotel Managers: Mantis Hotel Management Company;
- Expected Completion: Not specified;
- Photos: Updated August 2019.
The Art Hotel is a 49-room luxury boutique hotel located in Oniru by Dreamspaces Development. Other amenities include a Sky Pool, Sky Cocktail Bar/Cafe, Restaurant and Lounge, Urban Spa and Gym and a Social & Art Lounge Gallery. An interest in low-tech and passive sustainable solutions has been expressed by the developers and it is expected that they will be incorporated in the hotel’s design.
The project is another addition to Dreamspaces Development’s portfolio of real estate projects in Lagos, which includes The Knightsbridge Residences in Ikoyi.
Currently, the most notable properties on Yesuf Abiodun Oniru Way, where this new hotel will be located are Fourpoints Hotel, Trinity Tower, Cornerstone HQ and a few others still in early planning stages. Access from Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue and Ligali Ayorinde Road will need to be considerably redeveloped to be able to sustain developments of this capacity.
In 2015 it was reported that the project would be completed by Q4:2016 after which work on-site significantly reduced, however, work is currently in progress.