- Name: The Oceanna Towers;
- Location: Water Corporation Drive, Oniru;
- No of Towers: 4;
- Use: Mixed Use ( Hospitality, Office, and Residential);
- Developers: Grenadines Homes;
- Architects: Ecad Architects;
- Design Architects: HOK Architects (London);
- Contractor: Cappa and D’Alberto Plc;
- Structural Engineers: Morgan Omonitan & Abe Ltd;
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers: CA Consultants Ltd;
- M.E.P Subcontractor: Lambert Electronic;
- Quantity Surveyors: Tillyard Nigeria Limited;
- Piling and Foundation: Trevi Foundations Limited;
- Expected Completion: Cerulean: Q1:2021, Indigo: Q3:2022 ;
- Published – 17 November 2016; Updated – August 2019.
The Oceanna Towers is a proposed mixed-use development by Grenadines Homes located on Water Corporation Drive in Oniru, Lagos. It will include 4 towers including The Oceanna Cerulean, The Oceanna Indigo, The Oceanna Azure and The Oceanna Aqua.
Other developments such as the Landmark Waterview, The Empire Residences II and The Signature Apartments by Deluxe Residences and the massive cathedral development of Love of Christ generation church are also located along Water Corporation Drive.
Cappa and D’Alberto Plc is serving as the main contractor. Other members of the project team include Ecad Architects in conjunction with HOK Architects (who designed the Emirates Stadium), Morgan Omonitan & Abe Ltd, Trevi Foundations Limited among others.
The Cerulean is a mixed-use tower which sits on a footprint of 650sqm [will be the first to launch] and will feature 17 floors of office and residential space. Facilities available include a Gym/Spa, swimming pool and children’s play area among others. Construction is currently ongoing with the foundation which consists of 200 Piles, 32 meters below the ground (which is similar to the height of a ten storey building) done by Trevi Foundations Limited. Construction is at the 5th floor as at the time of this report and the estimated time of completion is Q1:2021. The Cerulean tower offers 112 apartments of studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom units and is already 85% sold out according to Grenadines Homes.
The Indigo is a 24-floor hotel tower building sitting on a footprint of 1,084sqm consisting of branded studio and 1 & 2 bedroom luxury units and would feature restaurants, gym, spa, swimming decks, concierge and valet service, meeting rooms, a tennis court, art gallery, and a helipad. The hotel studio units are currently priced at ₦150 million per unit. However, in a co-ownership scheme by Grenadines Homes, each unit can be divided into 20 lots which currently cost ₦7.9 million per lot. Piling will begin in Q1:2020 and the estimated construction period is 30 months.
Grenadines Homes has commissioned W Hospitality Group to source for 5- star luxury hotel brands to manage the hotel.
The Azure and Aqua towers are currently conceptual with implementation expected soon.
For purchase, inquiries reach out to Oladapo Akinsiku, Grenadines Homes.
(Email: email@example.com, Phone number: +234 806 231 6717)