Giving due credit to the city’s foremost architects, contractors, and other members of the project team who have helped deliver impressive architectural sensations, we have compared photos of some buildings shaping the Lagos’ office skyline during and after construction. Here are some of your favourite:
1. Number One (No pun intended).
2. Kings Tower
• Location: Corner of Alfred Rewane (Kingsway) Road and Glover Road, Ikoyi.
• Developer: Skyview Towers Limited.
• Architects: SAOTA (Stefan Antoni Olmesdahl Truen Architects).
• Main Contractor: ITB Nigeria Limited.
6. The Wings
• Location: Yesufu Abiodun Road, Oniru, Victoria Island.
• Developer: Cap Phoenix Cornerstone – CAPIC of African Capital Alliance Cornerstone Insurance.
• Architects: Delano Architects.
• Main Contractor: BCL Nigeria.
Are you interested in having access to our Lagos Office Market Indicator Dashboard as at May 2020? This document will help you have an understanding of the current market realities as it outlines historic total stock, historic rent, occupancy rate by grade among other market information. Send an email to Sales@estateintel.com, We will love to hear from you!