- Name: Diamond Bank Head Office;
- Address: Prince Alaba Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos;
- Architects: James Cubitt Architects;
- Main Contractor: Cappa & D’alberto;
- Structural Engineers: Sanni Ojo & Partners;
- Electrical Services Engineers: C.A. Consultants;
- HVAC & Piped Services Engineer: C.A. Consultants;
- Quantity Surveyor: Consol Associates;
- Mechanical and Electrical Services Subcontractors: Lambert Electromec Ltd;
- Lifts: Kresta Laurel Ltd.
Construction for Diamond Bank’s new Head Office in the Victoria Island Annex (Oniru) has been moving rapidly since above ground construction started in late 2015/early 2016. The new project is very visible from Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue but is located on Prince Alaba Oniru Road, Off Prince Yesuf Abiodun Road, not far from Four Points Hotel and the recently completed Techno Oil HQ.
Limited information is currently available for the project, but it was designed by James Cubitt Architects and is being built by Cappa & D’alberto. As opposed to waiting until the building has been topped out, the contractors began the installation of the glass curtain walls and HVAC to ensure completion is achieved at a quicker pace.
See photos below.